General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Gottschedgasse 16, Österreich
§ 1 Application
The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the GTC) apply exclusively to the purchases made at www.carminds.hu, carminds.hu (hereinafter referred to as carminds.hu) between the customer and the sole proprietor Marcell Surányi, Gottschedgasse 16, 8042 Graz (hereafter Marcell Surányi) have been completed. The webshop can only fulfill orders placed over the online platform provided to the customer. Orders which are not given via carminds.hu, such as by phone or e-mail, we can not accept and fulfill.
The customer accepts and acknowledges with his order on carminds.hu the GTC. Marcell Surányi may change the terms at any time. The customer can not shop in the webshop without having accepted the general terms and conditions.
§ 2 Contact creation
Marcell Surányi is entitled to change the offers in the webshop at any time. Moreover, all offers are, e.g. in the form of a flyer, newsletter or catalog only as a non-binding advertisement and are they are to understand only as a request that the customer shall look at the products in the webshop. The product can only be purchased for the current price listed in the webshop. The GTC becomes effective upon completion of the order.
The buyer is obligated to provide all information requested during the order.
By sending the order and by pressing the "order to pay" option it is not possible to change the order. However, the customer can withdraw from the purchase (see § 4).
The customer receives a confirmation mail from the purchase after sending the order.
§ 3 Language of the contract
The contract, further information, customer service, complaints are available in English, Hungarian and German.
§ 4 Cancellation of the purchase
(1) Customers who have ordered via the webshop have the right to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days after receipt of the goods, without justification.
In this case, the declaration of intent must be sent by the buyer to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and then the goods are returned.
(2) If the customer resigns from the purchase, we reimburse the entire purchase price and the shipping costs, which were charged for the dispatch of the goods to the customer. The total price of the product will only be refunded in full if the goods arrive to Marcell Surányi in error-free, unused and a condition in which a new sale is possible. Reimbursement of the whole purchase price will be made within 14 days after Marcell Suráni has received the goods. In the case of withdrawal from the purchase, the cost of the return shall be borne by the customer.
(3) In the case of traces of use can be seen on the goods, the price shall be reduced by an appropriate amount and reimbursed.
§ 5 Prices
(1) The prices, which are listed in the webshop, apply. If the customer has seen one of the products with a different price in one of Marcell Surányi's issued flyers or advertisements, the buyer has the opportunity to draw the sellers attention to this fact. It is not the duty of the seller to offer the product with the other price, but it is in his power to change the price.
(2) Unless otherwise stated, the Austrian VAT Law applies § 6 (1) 27 UStG and therefore the prices of the goods are without value added tax. The listed prices do not include transport, shipping and other costs, such as: for gift wrapping.
(3) If additional export, import costs are incurred during shipping, it is the purchaser's responsibility to cover this. The transport costs, service costs and the costs of the goods do not include costs covered by third parties.
§ 6 Terms of delivery
(1) The dispatch of the goods is normally within 7 days after the order, but in any case within 30 days. If we are unable to fulfill the order, for example, because we do not have the product in stock, the customer will be informed immediately.
(2) The shipping is to the address specified by the customer. Due to the specification of an incomplete, erroneous or ambiguous address, the customer shall bear the resulting additional costs.
(3) The exact shipping costs are listed in the order summary.
(4) The goods can not be picked up on site.
§ 7 Terms of payement
(1) In general, the following payment terms are available to the customer: Payment in advance (transfer), PayPal, cash on delivery (only in Hungary). We reserve the right not to offer certain forms of payment and to replace or supplement the above-mentioned forms of payment with others in the future. Transfers to the bank account can only be accepted by bank accounts within the European Union. Any transaction costs and bills of exchange shall be borne by the Purchaser.
In the case of payment in advance the purchase price has to be paid within 7 days after the order. The goods can only be shipped after receipt of the purchase price. If, despite the payment obligation and after 7 days after receipt of the renewed payment request, the sum has not arrived to our bank account, the seller can withdraw from the contract.
§ 8 Warranty
The products are subject to statutory warranty provisions.